Is Your Wood Fence Looking Rough? Here’s What You Can Do About It.
What “Looking Rough” Entails
- Warped planks with gaps in between them.
- Sections or sides that sag, lean, or are otherwise uneven.
- Multiple boards that are cracked, broken, chipped, or contain holes. Though individual boards can be replaced, multiple broken ones call for a holistic approach.
- Holes in the wood, which is likely to be a sign of insect damage.
- Algae, mold, or mildew on the wood, which points to potential structural damage.
If you notice any of the above signs on your fence, it’s a good idea to consider upgrading your fence.
Why It Matters If Your Wood Fence is Looking Rough
All in all, your fence is there to provide privacy and security. When your fence sustains structural damage or deterioration, it is no longer able to perform this function. In that case, the best thing you can is replace it.
Pathways for First Responders
What to Do About That Fence
Not Your Average Dump
We don’t just get it – we’re prepared for it, and we’re here for you. Our team of guys is all about teamwork, trustworthiness, and terrific service. We’re committed to excellence along every step of the junk removal process, and we leverage our expertise into a seamless, easy experience for you.
Serving The Bay Area
Clear Out Junk Removal does not accept or remove items such as: fuels like gasoline, herbicides and pesticides, car fluids (such as oil and antifreeze), biohazard materials, items in dangerous areas, bleach and similar cleaners, wet paint, pressurized containers, or any other hazardous materials. Clear Out Junk Removal reserves the right to refuse service to individuals or areas that do not comply.